1. Title of presentation: Please choose a brief title (maximum of 100 characters) that clearly indicates the content of the contribution. Please avoid abbreviations in the title. Abbreviations may be used in the text if they are defined when first used.
2. Principal author: Name, highest educational degree obtained, email and complete mailing address, cell and work telephone numbers, institution, business affiliation (department, school, agency, or company, etc.), city and state. In instances of multiple authorship, the person whose name is listed first is expected to deliver the presentation.
3. Co-authors: their names, highest educational degree obtained, their institution/business information.
4. Preference: for presentation in a poster session or an oral session.
5. Thematic Area: Please choose one of the thematic area.
6. Abstract: Please ensure that your abstract contains no more than 250 words. Please avoid diagrams, illustrations, tables, references or graphics in the abstract. Provide maximum relevant information in the abstract and if the subject matter is empirical, the following structure is obligatory: The objective, methods, results, conclusions.
7. Key-words: Please indicate 3 keywords for your abstract.